• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Maverick Sniper 25 cal 700mm $1900e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtlies1

Feb 19, 2020
KS, United States
For sale.

Nearly new fx maverick sniper in 25 cal. Includes Saber tactical bottle clamp. Saber tactical bag rider. Fx carbon fiber sleeve. Huma slug power kit. (I will include the original pellet probe and hammer). Donny FL Tatsu moderator.

One package of NSA slugs will be included as well. This gun is a marvel of engineering and will give you sub MOA accuracy all day long. This is not for a beginning airgunner. I have personally tuned and installed all of the aftermarket parts and I have properly indexed the liner inside of the shroud. This is wickedly accurate. 

I have it tuned to shoot about 78 ft/lbs and it still gives you about 50 shots per fill. Comes with one magazine and a padded fx hardshell case.

$ 2000

Text message please for more information 

316-796-6982

Status
Not open for further replies.