• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Maverick .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancehenley1

Mar 4, 2020
Ms, United States

Maverick 1.1643831896.jpg
Maverick 2.1643831896.jpg

It is a FX .22 Maverick. It has a 600MM barrel on it. Also comes with 500mm barrel. DonnyFl FX moderator. It has a 480cc carbon fiber bottle. 3 magazines (1 fx, 1 Orion, 1 Eaglevision. Slug power kit is included but not installed. I also have the 3 different hammer weights. So you can pretty much set it up however you want. Will also include the bipod. Knockoff atlas. The scope and rings are not included.

I am asking $1775 shipped. I use Paypal. You can do FF or pay the fee. [email protected]

Gun has no leaks. Only negative is it does not have the 20 moa rail. You could get one from FX if you wanted. I just didn't bother with it. You can text me if you have additional questions. 601-941-2419

Status
Not open for further replies.