• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS FX Impact package SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrippinLead

Mar 24, 2017
Texas, United States
I have a brand new black FX Impact for sell. The body was a replacement from A of A and is a brand new gun from the last run of Impacts. A of A did not replace the .25 and .22 barrels because they were not an issue and I have test targets from 2 weeks ago from A of A. I also have a very nice soft case and No limit scope rings for the gun along with the pellet probes for .25 and .22 one magazine for each caliber. New retail value was $2630. Asking price is $2400 for package plus shipping and will only ship CONUS. I will consider selling gun with one caliber barrel or one barrel with probe and magazine $500 plus shipping. I have had a tough time loading pics on this site so email me and I can send you any pictures you would like of this gun. Also you should be able to call A of A to confirm the history of the gun. Would prefer paypal. PM me for any questions or to get my telephone number if you feel like speaking on the phone to answer any questions! Good luck!

Reactions: Gumby31
Status
Not open for further replies.