• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Fx Impact MK3 black standard .30 caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRN2015

Jun 11, 2015
Oregon, United States
Hello AGN Members!

FOR SALE:

Impact 30 cal barnwood.1637380378.jpg

You guys know all about this gun. Its a standard FX Impact MK3 .30 caliber gun. I'm selling this because I really want a something else (or two lol). I didn't fire it, but it has been out of the box for inspection. Comes with everything you would expect from the factory. All original. Thank you AGN for the best site on the web. Thank you members for looking.

Brand: FX Airguns

Model & Make: Impact MK3

Color: Black

Caliber: .30 (7.62mm)

Price: $2000.00

Condition: New in Box. All original documentation included. 

Shipping: Free to Lower 48 US (insurance extra if required)

Payment: USPS Money Order. Paypal -friends & Family or you pay all and every fee. Note: Using paypal the buyer ensures that the full asking price is paid and available. Package will not ship until payment is received in full. No shipping insurance is added unless required by buyer. The buyer is responsible for any insurance amount and must make sure to ask for this service. This sale is final.

[email protected]

(please use this email for any communications, questions, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.