• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Impact Mk2 .25cal 700mm (Sniper) (black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in upgrading to the Mk3. I need the funds to make the purchase, so the Mk2 has to go. I will be sad to see this gun go as it was my first PCP airgun. It has been an absolute blast to shoot and I have MANY kills with it, mostly nutria rats. I have a topic in the Hunting section with plenty of kill shots with this gun. I also have a YouTube channel with the same videos.

I plan to roll ALL my aftermarket parts over to the Mk3 so the gun will be exactly "as it comes from the factory". I will include the case it came in, the magazine as well as the DonnyFL moderator. I have only purchased 2 tins of pellets for this gun. Of the second tin I bought, I have used about 100 pellets. So, the gun only has around 450 rounds through it (including estimated 50 from factory tune). I will include with the sale the remaining pellets in the second tin.

The gun was assembled and tuned by Ken Hicks (Southern Precision Air Weapons LLC). It is currently set up to shoot JSB Match Diabolo Exact King MKII Heavy .25 Cal 33.95gr pellets at 907 fps.

The gun is in perfect condition, never been dropped, no nicks or dings. I'm willing to send to Ken Hicks for inspection if the buyer would like in order to ensure the gun is everything I'm saying it is. It looks exactly like it came from SPAW. I don't have any pictures of the gun before I put all my parts on it, but I can send pictures upon request.

I think I included all the relevant details but let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions. Asking price is $1700 and I'll cover the shipping. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.