• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels WTS FX Impact M3 .22cal 800mm SLUG barrel + tensioner kit

Classified Status
SOLD

Sound Tribe

Jun 27, 2015
CT
I have a .22cal 800mm barrel kit and tension setup. It comes with barrel housing, transfer port, , heavy superior liner 1:14 twist, CF liner sleeve, and official FX carbon fiber tension kit that has the barrel holding clamp and jam nut with 1/2" x 20 UNF threaded end.

This is like new condition and has no marks/dings even on the outside of the barrel housing. This is perfect if you want to get max power in .22cal with slugs. Can reach out to ~100fpe if paired with a Powerblock M3 w Tungsten hammer. This setup was used without a tungsten hammer tuned for 34grn slugs at 980fps (72fpe) for extremely good accuracy and still a decent shot count, but there are no signs of hard use and the barrel will be cleaned before shipping so it will be very close to a new setup.

I would like to sell it only now, I have been away/busy from the forums and financial and time constraints bring me to choose to sell this instead.

This setup would normally cost $399 new and are almost always out of stock/pre-orders needed.
Here is what it comes with, same as if bought new at Pyramyd Air or Utah Airguns.

I would let it go for $375 SHIPPED since it is like new, save some overall $, shipping cost, and wait time (usually 2 weeks or more)

I also have positive feedback on the old yellow forum BOI as well as ebay if you would like to see.
Here are some pictures (not the best) and more/specific shots can be taken upon request.
20240118_193344.jpg

20240118_193349.jpg

20240118_193717.jpg

20240118_193708.jpg

Last edited: