• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: FX Gladiator Mk I in Very Good Shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitCarrera

Sep 11, 2016
I bought this gun from a friend and it's a great gun. It's a FX Gladiator Mk I in .22 that loves to shoot JSB Diabolo heavy 18 gr at 850 fps. The gun shoots likes it's regulated and is very accurate. It comes with a high quality Milbro Huggett LDC (over $350 new!) so it shoots very quietly. It registered 75 dB on my friend's dB meter! There are some wear on the stock but nothing major. Please email me for pictures [email protected]

I have simply not gotten to shoot this gun a lot and it sits. It holds air forever, literally no leaks. The guage reads about 50 bar low and I do not know why. It will shoot 100+ shots on its highest setting from a full fill. It will shoot well over 250 on plink setting which shoots around 560 fps, perfect for back yard fun. The middle setting shoots at 700-ish fps. 

I am asking $950 via Paypal or money order for the gun shipped in lower 48 CONUS. It will come with LDC, probe, and 2 clips. I am not here a lot so email is best [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.