• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS FX Dreamline Classic .22 Walnut Stock

Classified Status
WTS

cahil_2

Apr 16, 2015
Whitehall MI, United States
WTS my Dreamline Classic in .22 caliber. It has a good looking walnut stock with sling studs. It shoots AA 18 grain pellets at around 900 fps for 40 shots. I installed a Huma regulator in it. Accuracy is great as you would expect from FX. Scope, mounts and moderator are not included but if you want them, we can negotiate. Fill probe and magazine included. I had it out to my permission blasting Starlings this morning and it performed flawlessly. Holds air indefinitely. I am selling because I need to thin out my safe. I am the original owner. I want $900.00 shipped. I accept paypal F&F or add $30.00 for a total of $930.00 if you don’t want to do F&F. I will take a check or money order but will wait until they clear before I ship. I ship same day and will ship in original box double boxed and have good feedback.

IMG_0401.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0403.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0402.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Joedirt199