• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Crown, Walnut SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

VneMC2

Aug 12, 2018
Arkansas, United States
This rifle is now SOLD

Offered is a very nice Walnut stocked Gen1 Crown, serial# FX C 175xxx. It has the 16mmx8mm reg. It has the long 16mm piston with the 8mm housing. All Crowns before Serial # 180760 are Gen 1 . It is not an AMP regulator rifle. It is a fully adjustable FX factory regulator. It was ordered 8 February 2018, from Air Gun Depot. It was upgraded to a 600mm Smooth Twist X barrel, with adjustable shroud length, as soon as they were available. There is a Clague moderator included with this package. The included bipod is a Tactical 6.5-9 Inch, clone of the Atlas. The picatinny rail is attached to the forearm on a custom carbon fiber foot, so as to capture all the forearm length for positional hold use. There are three .22 cal FX factory mags included in the deal, along with a single shot tray. I also have a HAWKE Sidewinder 6-25×56 scope, also in mint condition, with rings for the rifle. The package will arrive in the FX factory case. 

All of the “data” development documents will be sent with the rifle: (Hammer settings, regulator settings, and power wheel settings). I have not used this rifle very much since getting my IMPACT. I have put less than 6 tins of, 500 count, JSB 18.3 grain pellets through this rifle. It is in immaculate condition and has been well cared for. I have too many FX rifles to use, so I am “thinning the herd”.

Rifle without scope and rings is priced $1050.00 USD. 

I will sell the scope with rings for $275 USD. 

Will sell the whole package for $1,250.00 USD (BEST DEAL)

NO Trades! Serious buyers ONLY!

Sale is “as is where is”. I will only accept PAY PAL or USPS MO. Buyer pays all shipping insurance costs. I will ship to CONUS only addresses. Payment is required prior to shipping. Contact me at PM with any other questions 

Status
Not open for further replies.