• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Crown MKII spacers for CF Barrel Sleeve / Shroud now in Yellow, Blue, Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

bd2021

Nov 18, 2021
MN, United States
I designed and printed some of these V2 spacers for my FX Crown MKII after I couldn't get danny5692’s design to print well (edit: This design https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/carbon-sleeve-fx-crown/#post-1164001).

My V1 spacer design was a short spacer height, and did not have enough friction between the CF barrel sleeve. So I hit the drawing board, and without further ado, the new and improved taller spacers:

The purpose of these spacers is to center the barrel within the FX Crown shroud, which I found essential if you use a moderator. These spacers work for the .177, .22, .25 and .30 CF sleeves, and fit between the FX CF barrel sleeve and the FX crown shroud. The CF barrel sleeve stiffens the barrel, but without these spacers, the barrel and CF sleeve are not held fixed to the shroud.

UPDATE: The cost is $20.00 for a set of three five-spoke spacers with o-rings. The cost is $22 for a set of 3 spacers with o-rings. 

This new improved V2 design takes longer to print, but I've lowered the cost down to $22 for three spacers and three o-rings.

longBlack.1651348046.jpg

singleYellow.1651348057.jpg

singleBlue.1651348065.jpg

PCP-FXCF-LONG-BLA-25-30.1651348074.jpg

The next photo the spacing is not correct, it is more to show all three colors in the same photo:

threeColors3.1651348093.jpg

When installing the FX Barrel sleeve on the FX Crown barrel, you may decide to use electrical tape to affix the CF barrel sleeve to the barrel, or use Teflon, or to epoxy it to the barrel. I ultimately decided to use epoxy (Infinity Bond EP 420 High Peel and Shear Strength Epoxy - 25 Minute Open Time) as it is slow curing...I waited a day before I installed the spacers and shroud. However, this is a rather permanent solution so I would try it with Teflon or electrical tape first.

longblacktapedcf.1651348285.JPG

Comes with written instructions and a 30-day money back return policy.

Shipping is $4.80 USPS First class with tracking, or a faster $9.85 USPS priority mail to continental U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.