• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS FX Crown .25 VP 600mm Rifle package almost brand new!

Classified Status
SOLD

TigOleBityz

Sep 5, 2022
Waterford WI
Just got this crown about two months ago. But had issues come up in personal life so getting rid of it. Have order receipt from pyramid air. FX crown .25 VP with 600mm barrel and fx moderator, synthetic stock. Has an atlas pic rail and a bipod on front stock. Fx no limits scope rings (1”) with a cheapo bsa scope on it (9 power). Shoots dimes at 70 right now and definitely capable of further. I have a tin of jsb pellets to go along with it. Comes in box like new with everything from the factory. Also have a cheap hand pump and in line filter and chronograph I can throw in if interested. Have PayPal and Venmo, can discuss other payments as long as I can verify then bank wise. Asking $1300 as it is damn near brand new and the extras. Negotiable. With what ya want with it. Pm for pics and any questions! Thanks guys. 🙏

Last edited: