• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FWB124 sport-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWB 124 Sport .San Rafael vintage.I acquired this rifle after a close friend passed away about 2 years ago.He was the original owner and we both purchased 124s at the same time.I sold mine years ago but he held on to his where it ended up as a safe queen.The gun was seldom shot and is in near mint condition.It is completely original with the exception of a new piston seal.I have the rear sight with mounting screws.The front hooded sight was removed and misplaced long ago after the scope was mounted.It has the original Bushnell Sportview scope from the 80s which as you might imagine needs to be replaced with something more durable.I will include 2 sealed tins of 500 each of the original Beeman Silver Arrow Pellets and the vintage Beeman Maintenance kit.Price is $675 shipped Conus.Postal MO.
1587838215_11496926905ea47d075b2614.85095598.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.