• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FS Feinwerkbau Meister Grade 602 Resealed Reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeromat209

Nov 8, 2019
Colorado, United States
Bought this from Jim E. on AAG 3 months ago and time to move on to someone that will give it the time and fun it deserves!

Collector Quality FWB 602 Meister Grade SSP Match Air rifle with dry fire capability in excellent condition. Highly figured solid Walnut stock Jim recalled in the last 17 years. Complete with improved ergonomics over the FWB 601 ie better cheek piece and adjustable butt plate .Improved match sights and rear sight has a large antiglare tube also has high sight set up for improved offhand stability .This has the triple front muzzle weight system& clear front sighted UIT accessory rail. Metal is 95% and outstanding working order, The bipod is not included in the sale but could be added upon agreement . Please not in the pics some scuffing on the one side of the bottom of the fore grip as shown in the pics and was that way as I got it . Only reason I am selling as I need to run a scope for my old eyes and this one would need mods to do so that I am not willing to change from it's intended design . Happy to chat about the rifle and able to provide a phone contact. Check my refs here on the Feedback and plenty of 100% feedback on the bay. Price is $1175 plus shipping Continental US only accepting PayPal for payment add 3.5% on top of Shipping for total price .
4snDHsXwRXmgHNymZ4mPtA.1651774903.jpg
wKkmjINmRX2kXJSkYDDxMQ.1651774947.jpg
EVNcRym3Qui4CaeeyWZD0Q.1651774949.jpg
kuxaMNsAQRyenoOFX3pbJg.1651774951.jpg
4snDHsXwRXmgHNymZ4mPtA.1651775006.jpg
7UF7no82SCCeIqNyGmLPSw.1651775007.jpg
tvlAaK4dSC2ceoXjxBOOrw.1651775008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.