• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: (FREE SHIPPING)Athlon Scope, Seekin's Rings, FlatlineOps, Sunshade,and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoey

Dec 15, 2016
***UPDATE 19 APR 2017: I WILL NOW COVER THE COST OF SHIPPING OF EACH ITEM CONUS VIA CARRIER OF MY CHOICE. ***

I am now selling each item individually. The new prices are listed beside the descriptor for each item.

I have a brand new, never mounted Athlon Argos BTR for sale with several extras. The reason I am selling is that I made the mistake of looking through some top-tier glass, and have ordered a different scope.

*Please note* The scope, bubble level, wheel, and pointer were loosely fitted to the gun for photos only. The battery was removed from the packaging simply to check functionality of the scopes illuminated reticle. All of the extras you see here are in flawless condition.

COruevY.jpg

Scope: (RETAIL PRICE:$370.00) (Buy IT NOW PRICE: $296.00)
6-24x50
First focal plane, AMPR, MIL, illuminated reticle.
Scope caps, cleaning cloth, allen wrench, CR2032 battery, and manual come with the scope.

Rings: (RETAIL PRICE:$122.00) (BUY IT NOW PRICE: $97.00)
Seekins Precision 30mm.
CNC machined 7075 T-6 billet aluminum.
Type III class II hardcoat anodized with grade 8 T-25 Torx screws.

hC9nTaX.jpg

mO6wSua.jpg

Bubble Level: (RETAIL PRICE: $120.00) (BUY IT NOW PRICE: $96.00)
Flatline Ops Accu/Level Patriot Plus
The great thing about this bubble level is that, once mounted, you can make fine adjustments by simply loosening 2 allen screws. This alleviates the hassle of re-positioning the level due to clamp slippage whilst tightening the single screw of a traditional bubble level. It also eliminates scratching of the scope body due to twisting the level when re-positioning. 

8Rdy8Tz.jpg

Sunshade: (RETAIL PRICE: $30.00) (BUY IT NOW PRICE: $24.00)
Genuine Athlon sunshade covered with 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber wrap. This helps to protect the finish, and looks great. If it's not your cup of tea, it is simply removed in a single sheet. It is black anodized under the Di-Noc, and there were no scratches when I covered it.

Paypal payment, and I will eat the charges. FREE SHIPPING by carrier of my choice, CONUS only. I am not interested in trades. Of course, if you are in the MSP/STP area, I am more than willing to meet you at a public venue for viewing the items. If you would like additional photos, please feel free to PM me.

If you as a buyer, after agreeing to purchase an item, decide that you no longer want said item, and do not contact the me within a reasonable amount of time, you should expect to receive negative feedback in both your accuracy points as well as in the Member Feedback area of this site

ZjpP9Wr.jpg

epKOKd9.jpg

fFUnJqT.jpg

A54qZw2.jpg

OtBegu6.jpg

4UQ20CJ.jpg

FDMpXnl.jpg

FKDfI0C.jpg

Thanks for the interest. At this point in time, I am not. However, keep watching this thread as it might change in the future should it not sell as a package. If that's your gun in your profile picture, this setup would be the cat's meow for you.

In my advert I see that I neglected to state that the Seekins rings are 0.97" high rings for picatinny rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.