• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Flir PS-32 Scout 320x240 Thermal Monocular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my handheld thermal monocular. It has been great and very useful around the house. In the time I've used this monocular, I've noticed this monocular is perfect for our close range shooting. You can detect small critters up to 100 yards and after some practice, you could ID at 50 yards. I included the manufacturer's specs on this monocular and for the most part, the thermal monocular information is correct except for the last part is a little misleading. The monocular could detect object very far (200+ yards) but the temperature difference needs to have a high delta. This monocular works great in colder environments but in mild or hot environments (where I live), it doesn't work so great. The closer the outside temp is closer to what ever you are looking for makes it harder to see. I mostly use this scope when I need to maneuver around bushes or rocks in the pitch black. Battery life on it is really good and I've never been able to kill the battery on late night coyote hunts. One big advantage I use this monocular for is around the house looking for escaping heat or cold air. I've sealed up several windows with chalk. Asking $500 shipped CONUS.

Resized_20210216_222317.1613540245.jpeg

Resized_20210216_222323.1613540383.jpeg

Resized_20210216_222328.1613540395.jpeg

Resized_20210216_222336.1613540412.jpeg

9hz refresh rate, 19mm fixed focus germanium lense.
Incredibly small, intuitive, and lightweight thermal monocular by FLIR Systems
Just 7 inches long and weighs only 12 ounces, highly portable
Rugged, weather tight, and ergonomic construction
IP-67 rating ensures PS-32 is protected from dust and submersion up to 1 meter deep
Large 320x240 display resolution
Features 2x digital zoom
Three polarity modes: white hot, black hot, and InstAlert
Easy four-button operation with single buttons for polarity, power, zoom, and LCD brightness
Embedded LED tasklight for non-thermal illumination
Includes an integrated rechargeable lithium ion battery that lasts for up to 5 hours between charges
Connect to PC or Mac via USB port for software updates and upgrades
Battery can be charged via USB cord
LCD display
Can detect a man-sized object from 500 yards away

Status
Not open for further replies.