• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Evanix Sniper .45 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been brought to my attention that there is a scammer on another site that lifted this posting and trying to pass it off as their own. BEWARE! It is a scam and I have contacted the webmaster on the other site to let them know. Thank you for looking.

Due to health reasons I'm having to downsize my airgun collection and offering this one for sale. I bought the Sniper new from Pyramyd Air and has less than a couple of hundred rounds through it. It's certainly not broken in yet by any means. It hasn't been tuned or power modded yet. I had a custom custom block machined and hand fit to closer tolerances by a local machinist to accept an AR type stock which has eliminated all the loose wobbly problems of the original wire stock which will come with it. The new stock also gives better eye alignment and cheek weld for more comfort than the original. It has been fit with a Foster filler but I ordered a stock probe type cap from Boris in case I wanted to go back to the probe type. I still have the original box and it will come with one mag. I will include a box of 138 gr and 150 gr Hunter Supply diabolo pellets. Accuracy is excellent with the 150 grain pellets. The rifle also shoots slugs very well and I will be offering as a separate sale a custom mold from Tom at Accurate Mold which I had additional machine work done to improve the performance. With the mold sale will be offered a new in box Lee lead melting pot if you want to purchase them and get into casting. The mold and pot are not included with the sale of the rifle. If you would like any additional photos let me know and I'll do my best. I'm not a very good photographer. In the photos the stock adapter block has been left original but I can blacken it if you would prefer. To recap; the rifle will include the original box, modified stock complete, original stock, one mag, Foster fill, and a stock probe type filler and probe. It will not come with the scope, rings, or bipod. If you are interested the best way to reach me is by email since I don't visit this site very often. My email address is [email protected] and we should plan on a follow up phone call to be sure we are who we are. I'm on the old BOI several times with all good feed and may have some on the new one as well. I'm asking $1150 plus actual shipping to the lower 48 where legal for the items listed above included in the sale and not able to take any trades at this time. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii would be additional and no overseas or out of country sales. I prefer US Postal Money Orders for payment unless you prefer discreet Paypal and add the fees

1571684402_10149798115dae0032ce9b48.30974744_IMG_4385.JPG

1571684439_15280046015dae0057d88f33.48565104_IMG_4386.JPG

1571684457_8382440095dae0069b85570.99204211_IMG_4387.JPG

1571684479_4882083965dae007f10b385.34050690_IMG_4388.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.