• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Evanix Rex P .45 bundle. Laser, red dot, case, over 300 rounds! $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Oct 24, 2018
Colorado, United States
I've decided to sell my evanix Rex p. Because they aren't really useful on my other air guns, I am wanting to sell it with all its accessories. This air gun makes roughly 150 FPE with 250 grain slugs which seem to average around 520 FPS. The gun is good for two shots, sometimes three as is. Sometimes the third and often the fourth shot risks dumping the cylinder of it's remaining air. If that happens the cylinder must be at least partially removed to be refilled, simply cocking the gun isn't enough. There's a valve spring inside the cylinder that can be adjusted for power and shot count, I have it adjusted more for power right now. The gun has a half cock setting for lower power as well but I never use it. might be useful for lighter ammo, like pellets. An annoying aspect of it is that you must full cock to load, then de-cock, then half cock if you want the lower power level. 

It's an older model Rex p, the newer one's air stripper looks a bit different, and their air cylinders now hold 3600 psi rather than the 3200 that this one fills to. I've already asked Rick about it and he says it will work with the new cylinders if you care to order any once you buy it.

It has a green ( 515nm diode laser, not a 532nm dpss laser) 5mW lasermax spartan laser. It will come with 4 or 5 extra batteries for the laser. Behind the laser I've mounted a riser to allow me to mount the sight mark mini shot red reflex sight. I'll include the original box for the sight mark, and it's adjustment screwdriver.

I hated the stock grip, so I swapped it out with a magpul AK grip as seen in the pics. If you don't like it, I'm including the stock grip and you can swap back to it.

Included is a metal padded case that can comfortably fit the pistol and most of the accessories needed for it as well as some ammo.

Rounding out this package will be 222 slugs weighing 250 grains each, in .452 cal, and 108 of the same slugs but in .454 diameter. The pistol performs well with both, I can't notice a difference in accuracy or speed. That's 330 slugs total, enough to keep you shooting for a long time. Oops forgot there are some slugs still in the case, so more than 330 actually. They're from hunters supply and would run you over $100 for over 300 of them

The gun has a secondary safety lever that must be moved down to close the chamber. This is to prevent you from pulling the trigger while loading and having it accidentally fire. Unfortunately the spring controlling the lever broke and I have not replaced it, so always use the trigger safety when loading. The gun works without it so I never bothered to replace it. I will include the lever of course if you can get the right spring for it. The pistol's pic rail is more narrow than a typical rail. Some accessories won't mount without tightening almost all the way, or may even need to be shimmed. Such was the case with the laser. It mounts with two screws and Unfortunately while trying to tighten it I stripped one of their sockets. After I shimmed it it stays on fine even with just one screw, just be aware that one is stripped. Other than those two things, everything is in pretty good shape. Might add pics of the case later. Shipping not included and I would prefer to ship within the continental US. Thanks for looking.
20200115_185319.1650442963.jpg
20200115_185140.1650443007.jpg
20220420_014235.1650443040.jpg
received_954502218530320.1650483363.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.