• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Wts Evanix Rex .50 cal W/ Dfl Emperor or Trade??

Classified Status
SOLD

Phillk83

Jul 15, 2017
Michigan, United States
Looking to sell my .50 cal Rex. Has the Donnyfl moderator adapter installed. Will come with the Donnyfl Emperor. Scope not included. Barely used. Shot less than 50 times. Holds air no leaks. Just cleaning out the airgun closet to fund another project. I have bought and sold here many times. Can provide real life references if you would like. Pm, Talk or text on the phone to work out details ok with me. Asking $850 shipped with the emperor or $700 obo for just the gun. Will ship double boxed in original box. Paypal F&F preferred or cover the fees please.

I also have a full 100ct box of Nsa 235gr hollow points. A half a box of 50ct 235gr Nsa. Almost a full 100ct box of 180gr hunter supply hollow points. I’ll throw all those in for an extra $40. Basically to cover the shipping of all that heavy lead. 😂
Thanks for Looking,
Phill

Trade for?
031DFBA0-8733-4A96-927E-201974CD4A08.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: silvershooter589