• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Doug Noble internally regulated custom .257 *ultimate air gun*

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliteuas

Oct 13, 2019
Pennsylvania
E6F1B28F-7883-48CD-89BF-C1D2DEFB4BA3.1601165222.jpeg
22A88AF6-519D-407F-B5A3-C928C9CD5B3D.1601165223.jpeg
Ok fellas, here’s your chance to own the ultimate in long range airguns, not only that... a true one of one rifle that will NEVER be remade.

price $4500 shipped/ insured. Or $3600 + a stock 30 cal FX Dreamline in near mint condition. 

***optics/rings/ forward Nightvision rail and bipod NOT included.***

Will include a custom drag bag & Donny FL tatsu

I have over $5500 into this right now, and I am currently in process of restoring my firearms rights. I got into this build because I love long range shooting, and when I lost my rights almost a decade ago... well I lost the ability to do that. That was until I heard of Doug Noble. 
this is a one of one custom .257 internally regulated that gets over 10 full power shots at 975fps with 85gr HPBT slugs . I’ve repeatedly taken it to 540 yards on a 5” spinner target, and this past weekend during my farewell trip with it to upstate New York to shoot with the 68 whisky airgun crew I shot a clay bird at 730 yards.

anyway, the pics speak for themselves. You will NEVER find another Air rifle as capable or accurate at long range. I can send more detailed pics upon request. From the carbon fiber bonded barrel, to the cerakote, to the one of one regulator built for 3100 psi shooting, this thing is SLICK

Please message me or email : [email protected] for more details

Status
Not open for further replies.