• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] DonnyFl Ronin .25 and .30 calibers

Status
Not open for further replies.

klripper

Sep 25, 2018
OK, United States
I have both a .25 and .30 caliber DonnyFl Ronin moderators to sell or trade. Sell price is $150 each. Trade one or the other for .25 caliber DonnyFl Koi moderator 1/2x20 end cap in like condition. Descriptions below.

-.25 caliber with 1/2x20 female threaded end cap. This one was used on .22 cal Hatsan Hercules Bully and completely silenced the very loud Bully report. It is in perfect LN condition and will ship with the original DonnyFl red cardboard tube. I have regulated the Bully and the report is quite using just the stock QE shroud so no longer need the Ronin.

-.30 caliber Brand new with 1/2x20 female threaded end cap. Bought for FX Impact MkII with fixed shroud before I received the gun and the factory included stackable moderator is quite enough for my purposes.

- I also have one M20x1" endcap that I can provide in-lieu of the 1/2x20 endcap.

Payment by PayPal only.

Free Shipping CONUS only. 

Status
Not open for further replies.