• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics WTS - DIY Digital Night Vision with Lawmate DVR (LAST PRICE DROP)

Classified Status
WTS
The DIY digital night vision rifle scope add on system is powered by 2X 18650 protected cell Lithium ion batteries, giving 8+ hours of runtime. It uses a CCTV camera attached into the housing to see through your scope. It has a ON/OFF switch on the 2X 18650 battery holder and a RCA video out jack, a CRT viewfinder for you to view your scope reticle and attaches to the rifle scope using a Pulsar Challenger DOS adapter. The unit requires a 850nm infrared illuminator to work, which is NOT included.
It also includes a LawMate PV-806 DVR for recording and playback. The DVR is from the well-respected brand LawMate. The PV-806 model is highly regarded and is a great addition to any surveillance setup. It is perfect for surveillance and includes all original accessories, SD card is required and is NOT included.
I used it for night rat pest control and predator hunting and it worked very well. Over 100 rats and a dozen or so predators didn't like it though. I used it on an Airforce Condor and an .223 without any issues. Idea came from Nightvisionforumuk. Selling due to I went thermal and just don't use it anymore. $125, Payment through PayPal F&F only.

I also have another DIY digital night vision unit for sale as well. This does NOT have a DVR or Pulsar Challenger DOS adapter with it, it attaches to the rifle scope using a rubber plumbing sleeve. It also works very well. $75 shipped, Payment through PayPal F&F only. Pictures of this unit are available upon request. It looks similar to the one in this add.

NV 1.jpg

NV 2jpg.jpg

NV 8.jpg

PV 1.jpg

PV 8.jpg

Last edited: