• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Diana RWS Target Hunter 22 cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this beauty on the forum 3 months ago . The previous owner put a Vortex kit in it and then placed it FS . My FX Chrono shows 705 FPS with JSB Jumbo 15.89 gr shooting at 5280 feet elevation here in Denver . The rifle is quieter and smoother action wise than my other Air King and running faster in velocity over the stock gun I have listed ,I have only shot 40 some pellets through it and no worries functions as it should.

It will run faster FPS at lower altitude . Accuracy is typical Diana perfection . Stock is beautiful no noticeable dings . It will be double boxed for safe shipping Continental US only .

Price $ 650. plus shipping plus 3.5 % if paying with PayPal but Friends and Fam no fees . Does not include the scope mount or scope but the mount can be added on negotiation.

fullsizeoutput_4869.1642799794.jpeg
iTcqv8KURmOun72LalV0ZQ.1642799795.jpg
5GDFCRuTw6XD4zXR1Y2dg.1642799796.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.