• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS -Diana P34 T06 .177 Mantis 3X9 Scope $175.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim81

Nov 2, 2017
Wa, United States
My first introduction to pellet rifles. Now I am addicted to PCPs. Warning...you too may be affected similarly.

Synthetic stock. Comes with Mantis 3X9 mounted scope. Has the T-06 trigger. Have seen the same rifle without scope advertised by forum sponsors for about $300.00. This is only about an $80 scope but it is plenty for this entry level springer. Probably less than 200 shots through it. I am not young and after about 25 break barrel cocks my body said get a PCP.

Pictures available via e-mail

Continental US only. We split shipping costs. I would guess that to be about $70 total, insured.

Paypal preferred.

Shortly after I placed the ad a forum member contacted me and wanted the rifle. We didn't finish the transaction as I was investigating shipping charges and all I found initially was absurd. I recently sent a FX Whisper to Illinois and it cost $60.00 so that's more reasonable. I need to contact the initial potential buyer and see if he still wants the rifle. If not, I'll split shipping charges with you so the rifle shipped and insured will sell for $200.00. If that's acceptable to you let me know and I will expedite contacting the initial buyer. Frankly, my thought is he has moved on to another purchase on the forum. Thanks! jim

AGN225 since you were the 1st person to want the gun It'll be yours if you still want it. I am guessing it will be about $60 for shipping and I'll help on that. Is a flat $200 including shipping OK with you? A USPS money order is what I did with the Whisper and it worked out nicely. Can you get your e-mail address to me so we can finish the transaction on line and not tie up the forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.