• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Diana N-Tec 340 Premium .22 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cca50

Jul 9, 2016
AL
German made Diana Nitrogen-Piston Breakbarrel N-Tec 340 .22 cal is a year old. Shoots well and I was accurate with the N-Tec until I purchased my Air Arms TX200 MK3. I am so spoiled to the under levers now, the break barrels sit in the safe. They shoot so much differently to me and I have lost the touch. I did refinish the stock with hand rubbed Watco Danish Oil Finish in dark walnut, factory finish was not appealing at all. Has a Crosman CPA416AORG2 Centerpoint 4-16x40mm AO Scope on a one piece UTG mount. The piston assembly lost pressure and was replaced by Umarex USA under warranty. Approximately 30 shots since warranty service. There are some small scrapes (thanks Umarex) when warranty work was done just in front of the safety, see pics. The bluing is thin in one area under the barrel. Also, the stop pin for the scope mount backed out and scraped the rail, not seen under scope. Factory open sites included along with factory manual. Scope will be removed for shipping. Will be shipped double boxed insured Priority Mail, actual cost. Needs to go to make room for another rifle. Bargain priced at $385. Regular PayPal or gift, buyer pays 3% fees plus shipping, CONUS only and you know if it is legal in your area. Please ask any questions and for more pictures if wanted. Contact here by PM here or email at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.