• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Daystate Wolverine C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marksman3006

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
Up for sale is my father's Daystate Wolverine Type C in .177 cal. It has the larger 300cc air tank. Purchased new from AA and he is the original owner. He is selling this one with the hard case, and the scope. It's a straight 16 power S.W.F.A. mil dot scope. The atlas bipod in the picture is not included. This rifle is very accurate, and crazy quiet. Rifle appears new and has been cared for. Asking 1300. This rifle is priced to sell, that's 1300 for rifle, scope, and case. Thanks for looking. Somebody is going to get a good deal on this kit. My father has smoked his whole life, in the house. As such, the case does smell of smoke. Lastly, I work nights so I will answer messages late afternoon after 6pm when I'm awake.

http://imgur.com/gallery/XolzV5O

Status
Not open for further replies.