• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Daystate Redwolf two calibers .177 & .22 and Other brands that I need to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to leave the US and will not be able to bring my Airguns with me, so I must sell them I have a nice variety of brands and mostly .177 and .22 Calibers. A few are .25 Cal.

FX Airguns, KalibrGun Kricket Mini Carabine and a Bullpup,
Vulcan Tactical .22 wood stock,
Mutant Gen 1 .22

I have Redwolf Daystate .177 and .22 in Red Laminate wood, in box like new. 1st Gen.

I also have different FX, like an Impact MK I, super accurate and powerful, with different barrels,
Also a blue Laminate Crown Gen II, like new and a Royale in Walnut Stock Gen 1 .22 also like new.
Also an FX Royale 1st Gen. .25 Cal. Black Polymer 

.177 & .22 Wildcats MK I, and an FX Streamline Mk I, .177 in Grey Laminate.
All of my Ariguns guns a super accurate I have been lucky with them, I had an issue with the Impact when I first got it, but they exchanged it and it is now a beast,
it was recently re-sealed by an expert Airgun Smith.

Only serious offers please, shipping and insurance extra.
Please contact me for images and pricing.
Scope and rings not included.
PayPal only friends/family only, or Money Order, OBO does not include shipping or insurance.
Please do not think I am ignoring I work during the week days and have been suffering with bad migraines lately.
I will reply ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.