• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Daystate MK4 .177

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrellTyler

Jun 14, 2016
IN
Hello everyone this is my first listing here. However, I have sold several items on the Yellow and have all positive BOI. 

I didn't t think I would ever sale this one but after purchasing an Airwolf I just don't shoot it any more. Rifle is in like new condition and would be shipped double boxed in the original box with everything it came with new. Asking $1400.00 + shipping CONUS. Flexible. Payment options, PayPal or Postal Money Order. 

True to factory specs this rifle shoots at 14 ft lbs on low and 18 ft lbs on high. Shot count is incredible for a gun with such a small air tank, (144 cc) especially on low. I personally shot it on low nearly all the time and got 100 shots on a 200 bar fill with no change in POI at 25 yards. As you would expect it is incredibly accurate, it loves 8.4 gr JSB on low and 10.3 gr on high

I am the original own, it was bought new from Precision Airguns in Feb of 2015. 

You can contact me by phone at 317-727-3934 or by email at [email protected] Please be patient it can be difficult for me to take calls or reply to emails during business hours. 

Thanks for looking,
Darrell

Status
Not open for further replies.