• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Daystate Delta Wolf .30 caliber Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePolanco

Apr 26, 2018
Ohio, United States
Delta Wolf 30cal-1.1640199736.jpg
Delta Wolf 30cal-2.1640199745.jpg
This is a three month old .30 caliber Daystate Delta Wolf with every currently available update and even one that isn’t readily available yet, i.e. the regulator adjustment knob.

The most advanced air rifle on the planet, the Delta Wolf is a fully self-contained electronic platform. It’s super accurate, compact and solidly built. Quality just oozes out of this gun. As a hunting platform it’s probably the best air rifle for small to medium game to have ever been manufactured. Re-programing it from being an air stingy 80 shot per fill miser into a 100fpe power beast take only seconds.

So if I love it, why am I moving it on? Easy… This is my third Delta Wolf and I’m headed for #4…LoL… My first two were .25 caliber guns. The first one was a VERY early production model which suffered from a great many "new model issues". The second one was far better, but was still not ready for prime-time. I returned it and opted to wait six months to allow all the gremlins to be sorted out. Finally, I ordered this .30 cal in late Aug 2021 and as advertised, it does everything right. However, what I didn't anticipate was that I’m not a .30 cal guy. Why? Frankly, I shoot A LOT (300-500 shots per day 5 days a week). Yes, I know... I should be better...LoL... Anyway, the expense of a .30 cal is 250% higher than the .22 cal I will replace it with which will allow me to compete in the “One Gun” category at EBR and RMAC which is something I’ve been wanting to do since 2019. 

So here’s a great opportunity to own a pristine gun at a huge savings. Plus it will arrive fully programmed to get optimal results out of a wide range of speeds in both 44.75 and 50.15 grain pellet weights.

Here’s what’s on offer:

• .30 Caliber Bronze Delta Wolf – (fully transferable 5 yr. warranty) – retail value $3400
  • Daystate's new redesigned eight shot magazine.
  • Custom Bag Rider
  • C.A.R.M. 30 cal. single shot loader
  • External Lipo/Life Lithium Battery Charger (cuts charging time by 70%) – retail value $39
  • Updated chronograph housing
  • New factory regulator adjustment knob
  • Hard case
  • 12 tins of 44.75 grain JSB/FX pellets – retail value $216
  • All of the associated paperwork including original receipt from August of 2021.

$3100 delivered to anywhere in the continental US. That's over a $700 savings.
Payment will be accepted via personal check or bank check or transfer. The gun and ammo will ship once the funds clear.
I’m not accepting Paypal (bad experiences there) so please don’t ask.

If you have any questions you can reach me via the PM function here or on facebook ( Joe Polanco ) or if you’d like to call or text me at (513)348-0014, feel free to do so. For calls leave a voice message as I rarely answer calls from “unknown” numbers, and I'll call you back. Optionally you can text me and tell me you’re going to call and that will work too. If you’d like more pictures they are available, and I've linked a short video taken on Dec. 30th.

Delta Wolf .30 cal for sale

Lastly, please NO TRADE offers. I need the money to buy the .22 which is really the ONLY thing I'm interested in at this time.... thanks

Cheers and Happy Holidays
Joe P.

Status
Not open for further replies.