• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Daystate Air Ranger .22 cal 40 FPE version

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigben11

Dec 2, 2016
TN, United States
WTS Daystate Air Ranger .22 cal 40 FPE version. I’m looking to streamline my arsenal a bit and sell some items I don’t shoot or use much. I bought this Air Ranger last year. The rifle is in “new” condition and does not leak air. The barrel is shrouded and has a moderator attached that makes the rifle very quiet and backyard friendly. The stock has beautiful grain and coloring. I have shot it very little.Here are the chrony results for different pellets.14.3gr Crossman 1069 ft/sec15.89gr JSB 1011 ft/sec18.13gr JSB 1004 ft/sec.Rifle comes with a magazine and single shot tray. Asking $1000 via PayPal to ship to your door in CONUS only. I’ll pay the 3% Paypal fee. Contact me through PM here. Thanks for looking.Pictures available upon request.
1b490e3d6ec6c63730923be3226352a0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.