• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS- Dawson Custom Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

May 7, 2017
NY, United States
Selling all items to fund another project, so no trade offers please! Here's what I have:

1-Dawson Custom set up for FT, also comes with a Maple BR stock. .177 LW Standard barrel, carbon fiber sleeve, air stripper (not pictured), and barrel weight by Dan Brown. RAW trigger. 280cc bottle with new RAW reg and fill. Lettering is highlighted with silver magic marker, can be easily removed so that the lettering is not so visible. Very competitive Hunter Class FT rifle with Redesigned Monsters. This is NOT the same rifle I won the World Championship with in 2011. $2500 with both stocks, shipped to CONUS. If the Ti tube and laminate stock don't sell first you can have all three stocks and the tube for $3000

5- UTG 8-32x56 scope. Rings, wheel and original box- $200 shipped to CONUS.

Paypal friends and family preferred, other payment options considered.

Contact me at tkbanks98ataol.com for more detailed pics or questions.

I'm sorry for not replying sooner Dick and Areles40. I have the box checked so that I should receive notification of replies to this thread, but did not receive one for either of your replies. The stock and tube sold Fri for the asking price. The only items left are the Dawson and UTG scope, and I have an offer on the scope. 

Thanks for your interest,

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.