• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Custom FX Wildcat .25cal.

Classified Status
SOLD
I'm selling my mint condition customized FX Wildcat .25cal. PCP, because I just don't shoot it that often, and need to thin out the herd.
Purchased new in 2018. This is the gen one version. Perfect condition with no issues or scratches or marks anywhere. Custom checkering on grip and bottom of forearm. Custom walnut cheek rest. Huma regulator. Stock mounted magazine holder, (which can easily be removed leaving no marks on stock). 6 magazines included. Sling stud on rear bottom, and a recessed sling cup on bottom front of forearm. Has never leaked, and holds air forever.
50 shots per fill. Shooting JSB kings 25.3gr. 870fps.
$1,150.00 shipped.
"Leupold 3-9x33 Scope, rings, and alumina flip up dust covers are NOT included". Add $275 if you want those.
PayPal or USPS money order accepted. Text for more pics. Or call to discuss details.
Scott Blair. [email protected] 603-903-5368.
IMG_20220908_092859249.jpg
IMG_20220908_092822271.jpg

Last edited: