• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Custom FX Impact MK3 700mm 580cc .30cal

I have a custom FX Impact MK3. I just got this gun from Jim Florance aka Sarge just this past week. Has a lot of upgrades. Gun has 3 300bar Wika gauges. Angled manometer block. 580cc bottle. Cerakoted in FDE and gold. Huma air single shot tray. Custom carbon fiber barrel sleeve and upgraded DonnyFL moderator. 3 high capacity mags. Upgraded full length under bottle picatinny rail. Kraford and Lypt KLS-2 fully adjustable butt stock and a Kraford and Lypt adjustable cheek rest. Has original barrel shroud cerakoted to match gun.

Gun is super quiet for a .30 cal! Very accurate! Was just set up by Utah Airguns for the 44gr JSB pellets for competition shooting. Has one scratch on the butt stock and adjustment knobs are on order to be replaced as they were a little scuffed up. Everything works perfectly! Just put air in it today and shot 2 mags through it... insanely accurate!! Hole in hole at 50 and sub moa at 100.

Over $4100 invested in this gun before tax. I'm only selling because it's too much gun for me in .30cal. I'm asking $2750 shipped and insured to lower 48 or if you're somewhere else, we can try to work something out. PayPal F and F or you pay the fees. No trades! Scope and bipod not included.

Don't know what's up with why it's not letting me post pics! Maybe this imgur link will work. PM me for pics or call or text me at 919-63zero-65six3.

https://imgur.com/a/fE8zKDH