• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS - Custom .30 cal Marauder ***price reduction, $775 shipped****

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanicSteve

Jul 30, 2015
SC
Thinning the herd, much as I hate to this one needs to go. Gen1 Marauder, started life as a .25, converted to .30 cal. Hill valve, hammer spring, Hill personally tuned to 850 FPS. Tyrex stock with collapsible AR-15 style adjustable shoulder. Screw on moderator in addition to the factory shroud, really quiet! If that's not enough, also included is the Hill extended shroud. (baffles will need to be opened up if you intended to use, currently in .25 cal configuration) Hawke Vantage 6-24x44 side focus Mil-dot scope. Comes as shown with fill probe, one full tin of polymags, one half eaten tin of JSB's, the Hill extended shroud and factory .25 barrel. When I first got this gun (my very first PCP) I said it'd be awesome if it came in .30 caliber. Found the conversion kit, installed it, sent it to Hill for tuning and upgrades. I was right, it's an awesome gun, but my shooting area has shrunk, so I've got to let the big nasty stuff go. GREAT gun, you will not be disappointed. Shoots one BIG ragged hole at 50 yards, first class squirrel murder machine. $775 shipped in the continental US. Cash or check OK, PP preferred, add 3% please.

Mod Edit: Forget something? WTS added

Status
Not open for further replies.