• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Condor SS Many Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scylla

Mar 22, 2022
PA, United States
Just got myself a Leshiy2, so my trusty Condor SS .25 needs to go. I thought I would keep shooting it, but it’s just sitting there, so time for someone else to enjoy. This has the Talon Tunes top hat, slap mod, the tank adaptor, a rail and bipod, and some spare parts. It also has a custom wooden stock. The tank is the standard tank, but I have padded and wrapped it. The Hawke scope rings go with the gun. The scope would be extra. It’s just a brand new Leapers accushot 4x16, since I moved my old scope to my new gun. I’ll move this one to my .22, or you can have it for an extra $150 and I’ll grab another off of Amazon. This is a nice gun in great condition. it shoots straight and has sent many a groundhog to Valhalla.

$1,000 takes it. $50 US Shipping only $150 if you want the scope.

I’ll accept checks, money order, Zelle, or anything else you find agreeable. Thanks for looking1

9CBB9E3A-F2B4-47C1-BCED-231A1DE32566.1649295551.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.