• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS- Complete Skeleton Cricket .22 package, Final drop $1600

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawken54

Sep 10, 2015
Arizona
Ill start by saying I'm not interested in piecing this out. This is a package. If your interested great, if not don't ask how much for this piece or that.
This is a skeleton Cricket .22 that has a complete Rowe tune. This gun shoots a 5 shot, 7mm group at 25 yards with 16g AA. JSB a close second at 8mm, my best groups one ragged hole. This gun is so quiet you think its broke when you shoot it. The only reason I'm selling it is I have the exact set up in .25 and its all I shoot. The .22 just sits in my gun shop.
You Get
The gun with nice wood and 2 mags
Hawke Sidewinder 30SF 6-24x56
Weather Flow Wind meter
UTG HD Recon Bipod
Wheeler Scope level
Niel Clague Carbon Fiber Shroud and LDC with matching Shroud cap
HST Adjuster
Several sets of good British O-Rings
Fill tip
Atlas Bipod mount
All Weather Tactical case

You supply the air, It supplies the meat

Total New is $2606
Sell for $1600 + actual UPS Shipping to your door.

Oh man I can't get this out of my head. I registered here just to ask where it'd be shipping from, but figured out that I can now view your profile. I've only recently started looking at airguns and specific pcp bullpups and really have little if any need for one (I live outside of city limits and own plenty of suppressors and hosts) but still I'm drawn to the idea. Just wanted to let you know that your post has generated some interest here and that I'm currently trying to not only reconcile such a purchase, but also learn more about these beasts (air supply on my end for instance) and what do do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.