• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Bt 65 25cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bt65 25 cal Nikko Stirling 3x 9x40 grip/bipod 4 mags 3 are chamfered a little bit where the pellet goes in so the 33s fit better cuz my plan was to shoot only those safety piece on side of trigger was remove one thing I don't like about those is where their safety is located and the last one I had had problems so I figured I would remove it makes life a lot easier when you're on the bench or for follow-up shotsI might still have the piece or you can order it from hatsan USA chrono it once the 25 at 1040 ish and 33 930 really consistent was going to use it to hunt bigger game but just realized that that will never happen plus I can't put down my dreamline LOL $350PayPal friends and family unless you want to add for fees which is perfectly fine with me USPS 3-day with pictures of receipt with tracking lower 48 just got a new phone have no pictures will take some later can always email me and I will gladly send you some

Status
Not open for further replies.