• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: BSA R-10 with Carbine and Rifle Barrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Apr 5, 2015
Il, United States
For Sale: BSA R10 Carbine/Rifle in .22. Its really two guns in one since it includes both the Ultra barrel which is mounted on the gun and makes it a light, easy to swing hunter.
Both barrels are extremely accurate as most BSA's are. Changing out the barrels takes about 20 mins. In carbine mode, it's shooting at 23fpe to 20fpe and in orignal rifle mode, it's shooting 29fpe, though either could be adjusted up or down. The gun is in excellent condition with very minor pressure marks on the wood and some minor wear to the metal. I'd call it 8.5 to 9 out 10. There is a mark on the long barrel from removing the shroud but covered completely when the shroud (which is also included) is in place. The stock is beautiful and oiled. The gun comes with shorty LDC shown, which cuts the bark (I have a longer Weihrach style as well for the purchaser for an additional $100).

Also included is the scope and rings. The scope is a UTC 50x10 with the SWAT side wheel. The scope has never been used in the field and is like new.
Asking $950 shipped in the USA for the set up. Not pictured but included is a strap and IF I can find the additional new magazines, I'll include them as well.

Separately, I have a BSA Ultra MMC Walnut stock made by Minelli for sale. This was purchased from Airgun spares (it's the same one pictured on their website).
It's oiled and colored up beautifully! Even with the very minor pressure marks, it's gorgeous and a beautiful upgrade for your Ultra. 
My understanding is this is the last one AGS carried and BSA doesn't make them any more. $200 shipped in the USA.

Contact me at HauntedMyst @ comcast dot net. I am on the BOI many times, all positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.