• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Brocock Compatto with Bipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK94

Jun 13, 2017
Arizona
This is a .22 cal rifle that I bought from AoA in late May of 2018. I’ve been shooting it from a bench in my back yard, never taken the rifle hunting or afield. It is “as new” condition with no dings, scrapes or scratches. NO LEAKS, it holds 190 Bar forever. It has not been tweeted, tuned , twiddled, improved or modified in any way. Its just like the day it left AoA. I’m selling it only because I like my Wildcat II better, and dont want to.make this one a safe queen. I just havent devoted the time to it that it deserves. Using JSB 16gr pellets and power set at :medium”, it gives me ragged bug holes at 25 yards. I dont have any data on ‘best pellet” at longer range because I’m limited by the size of my pack yard. I’ll be 92 in December, and going to the range with all the necessary gear is a chore. Included is the Brocock users manual, O-ring kit, AoA target, velocity and stats for that group, one 10-shot magazine, fill probe, and an Atlas clone bipod. Price is $485.

I will include a Huggett “Standard Deluxe” (6 1/2” x 1 1/4”day), moderator for an additional $125. It blends well with the Compatto shroud and REALLY quiets it nicely ..... and doesn’t look like a Campbell Soup can on the end of the barrel. 

I’m on both the Old and New Yellow BOI as Joe, and Joseph Michaluk; also on eBay as userid: joemich. Contact me at: [email protected] for pictures. Please add $25 to help with shipping. I accept PayPal + 3.5%, PayPal F&F, or USPS MO as payment.

Mod edit: Use only the approved acronyms as listed in the classified rules. (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.