• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Brand New Hawke Frontier 30 SF 5-30x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN: 

Looking to sell the following scopes: 

-New in Box (never mounted or even taken out of the box) Hawke Frontier 30 SF Model #18230 5-30x50 Illuminated LR Dot IR 30mm Scope w/ original box and accessories. Bought two of these and went with the TMX reticle instead of this one so this one is free to go to a new owner. Comes with factory sunshade, lens covers, microfiber wiping cloth, new battery and owner's manual. Retail is $849.99 and sells for about $700 at most reputable places. NLA.

PLEASE NOTE: the photos showing the mounted Hawke Frontier is of the one that I'm keeping with the TMX reticle; including these photos to show you what the scope looks like. The two Frontier scopes that I'm selling are brand new and have never been mounted.

ITEMS ALREADY SOLD AND REMOVED FROM LISTING:

-Leapers Accushot 3-12x44 Mini SWAT w/ Red/Green ILLUMINATED Mil-Dot Reticle 30mm Scope
-New in Box (never mounted) Hawke Frontier 30 SF Model #18220 2.5-15x50 Illuminated LR Dot IR 30mm Scope w/ original box and accessories
-MTC Optics Expert Series Viper Connect 3-12x32 AMD 30mm Scope w/ original box and accessories.
-Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x42 652164T Mil-Dot 30mm Scope w/ original box and accessories.
-Hawke Sidewinder 30 6.5-20x42 30mm scope w/ original box and accessories.
-Hawke Sidewinder 30 6-24x56 30mm scope w/ original box and accessories.

I’m located in San Jose, CA 95138 for anyone wanting to pick items up locally. Otherwise, gifted Paypal is preferred. I’ve got over a dozen pages of references on the Yellow BOI and a few here as well so rest assured that you’re dealing with a reputable trader. Reply here or through email at yendnguyen at gmail 

Status
Not open for further replies.