• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle WTS: Benjamin Sheridan 392PA

Classified Status
SOLD
SOLD to BryanH

Up for sale is my Benjamin Sheridan 392PA. It is all original and never opened or messed with. The rifle is in great condition. I bought it in new in the 90's from Sports Authority. I do not remember what I paid for it back then. It is in very good condition as I didn't shoot it much. I would estimate around 300 pellets total. Most were after I found a scope mount for it. The rifle has spent most of it's life in my closet as I was not fond of constantly pumping and the sights sucked. I do have the rear sight that is not currently installed on the rifle. I just put three 14.3gn Crossman Premier domed pellets with eight pumps over my Prochrono and the velocities were 577, 579 and 585

I am not sure what these are worth today so best offer will get the rifle. To satisfy the listing rules I will say $250 $225 $200 plus shipping and insurance via Paypal. Please add the Paypal fees if you would like to pay via good and services for your protection. I can also accept Zelle and USPS money order. Continental US only. Please no low ball offers as they will be ignored.

Thank you,

Taso

PXL_20221128_194954947.jpg

PXL_20221128_195004178.jpg

PXL_20221128_195032898.jpg

Last edited: