• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Benjamin Marauder PCP .25 Gen 2 Walnut Stock in Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkwan78

Jul 29, 2017
tx, United States
My dream gun is a FX Crown. but after the recent price increase, there is no way I would drop $1800 on one new. And since most places are still backordering it, there was no real chance of finding one used. So I did some research and decided on a FX wildcat.

My goal was to use this Marauder for a while to get into PCP's, while waiting for a good deal on a used FX Wildcat. I bought it a month ago from a seller that never used it. While waiting for it to show up, Hurricane Harvey delayed its arrival for an extra week, I found a used FX Wildcat and I bought it!

Since getting the Wildcat, I have only shot 20-30 pellets through the Marauder just to sight in my scope (scope is not included).

Once I was done, It was placed in my safe.

This Marauder is like new So I'm asking $400 OBO! Shipping rifles is insanely expensive because UPS uses dimensional weight. So buyer pays shipping for UPS Ground insured. $50. 

PP Gift or G&S +4%

If you are an ebayer, you can verify me by messaging me there. I have been on Ebay for 19 years 429 positive feedback. 100%

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mac4life

Included:
Manual
1x 8 Shot Magazine
Box

Text me at 713-256-5573 and I'll send you pics.

Mod edit: Use the approved acronyms. WTS

08b996107f88e067ffd4ba6924fbe2cb.jpg

62e526406b95a5456fcfc229c8f26f6d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.