• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Benjamin Discovery .22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professionally tuned by Tim McMurray of MAC1 Airguns. He recrowned the barrel, hand polished the leade, lightened and smoothed the trigger pull, added a power adjuster and extended the bolt probe. I also had him replace ALL O-rings with new more durable military grade rubber rings. I've added an extra barrel band for stability and slings studs forward and aft. Gun also includes a Centerpont 3-9x32 illuminated reticle, mil dot scope and rings. A Carbon fiber wrapped TKO muzzle break that significantly reduces the sound is added on the end. After finding the most accurate pellet for my barrel via a box of assorted pellets from StraightShooters, I had Tim tune the valve and hammer spring tension specifically to shoot JSB 18 grain pellets. She gets about 30-33 GOOD shots on a fill and I can provide a chronograph print out as soon as I dig it out of my garage. The scope hold zero with no problems and the Gun holds air for months. I have no issues and no problems with it. Surprisingly accurate and efficient for what it is. It puts a smile on everyone's face to see me hit tangerines at the hundred yard outdoor range all day. The price is $420
Feel free to email me or call me for pictures or questions at [email protected] 
(562)212-4203

Mod Edit: Use the approved acronyms. WTS added

Status
Not open for further replies.