• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Beeman P1 20 Caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Jim

Aug 3, 2017
CA, United States
I am selling a beautiful Huntington Beach Beeman P1 in the hard to find .20 Caliber. This pistol probably has not been shot in almost 20 years and I doubt it has more than a half a tin of pellets through it. The serial number of 320289 puts its year of manufacture around 2000. I ran a few shots over the chrony to test its function and it shot 11.6g pellets at 435 fps and 10.5g pellets at 465 fps which, I believe, is right at advertised velocities.

The sale includes the nice hard case in the photos and 1/2 tin of Beeman Silver Sting Pellets and a full tin of Beeman FTS double gold pellets. PayPal Friends and Family or regular PayPal + 3% is the preferred method of payment. I have several pages of positive sales transactions on the old Yellow Forum. Contact me via email at jimcyran "at" pacbell "dot" net.

Price $375 shipped to your door.

Beeman_P1.1618370805.jpg

Beeman_P1-2.1618370828.jpg

P1_pellets.1618370854.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.