• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] AZTEC 5.5-25 x50 SFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullerj7

Mar 7, 2021
AZ, United States
Purchased new from AOA, Lifetime Warranty Transferrable. Excellent Condition I had it mounted to a Renegade that I no longer own. I misplaced the Box Sunshade & Parallax wheel so those are not included. It has the flip open optics covers. Pictures on Request.

325.00 shipped

Paypal friends

or Std Paypal add 3%

. AZTEC Gold Lifetime Warranty. The AZTEC Gold Lifetime Warranty ensures that your AZTEC Emerald Series scope is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. We will repair or replace your AZTEC product in the event it becomes damaged or defective at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. Your AZTEC Gold Lifetime Warranty includes: • Unlimited Lifetime Warranty • Fully transferable • No warranty card to fill out • No receipt needed to hang on to Note that the AZTEC Gold Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product. To obtain warranty service, please email [email protected] for return authorization.

Status
Not open for further replies.