• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: ATN X-Sight 3-14X HD II night and day scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinsoldier

Feb 14, 2016
Georgia
For Sale ATN X-Sight 3-14X HD II night and day scope that is hardly used. I have two (2) ATX X-Sight HD II scopes but selling one since my ATN Thermal is coming this week. I primarily used this 3-14X on my Vulcan to hunt squirrel. It has the latest firmware updates. If you are unfamiliar with ATN X-Sight HD scope, it is a night vision scope with video capability, ballistic caculator, range finder, etc.. I am asking $525 shipped via friend and family if paypal or 3%, I am on BOI under my name (Trinh Nguyen). It comes with everything as when it was shipped to me several months ago (scope, pro-light, hood, etc..). Here are some picture and video. The hog was taken with my ATN X-sight 5-20x. If the picture and video offend you, I apologize as I feel that is what shows the capabilities of the scope. Please call or text me for faster response. 678-eighteight9-3one2zero. Or my email wasp(at)comcast(dot)net 

DO NOT CLICK IF HUNTING OFFENDS YOU https://youtu.be/1aKNCyGIzcY

Mod Edit: Please use the approved acronyms. WTS

Status
Not open for further replies.