• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: ATN ThOR LT 160 3-6X Thermal Scope

Classified Status
NLA
Make: ATN

Model: ThOR LT 160 3-6X

Location (city or county): Fullerton 92833, California

Price: $700 Shipped, PayPal F&F post migrated to eBay

Shipping: Will ship with either USPS Flat Rate or FedEx Ground. Photos and tracking will be provided.

Other info:

Purchased new in October 2021, this was originally on my AEA SS Plus .30 cal for night time pest control. When I upgraded to a ThOR 4, this moved over to my Challenger .357. Now that I have a regulator on my Challenger, I've been taking it out a bit more and have an X-Sight 4K 5-20x on the way. My main beef with this thermal was that it couldn't record. I assumed it would be like the X-Sight LT models which still recorded without audio, but it's really as simple as it gets. You don't have to navigate menus to change contrast, brightness, and white hot/black hot which is nice.

What's included:
Everything that came with it including the original box (this model doesn't come with the crappy ATN rings)

Edit: Photos removed

Last edited: