• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS – Athlon Scope with Warne Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmerfudd

Jun 12, 2015
VA
All prices are shipped within contiguous USA. Payment via Paypal (add 3%) or Money Order.

#1 – Athlon Midas BTR 4.5-27x50 (2ND Focal Plane) APLR1 Illuminated MIL Reticle (Price - $525)
Excellent condition. Glass is superb for its price and reticle is perfect for airguns. Will include Warne rings! Bubble level not included.
Detail specs can be found here. Athlon scopes have lifetime transferable warranty.

Athlon_Midas_BTR_01.jpg

Athlon_Midas_BTR_02.jpg

Athlon_Midas_BTR_03.jpg

Warne 30MM Rings
Will include Warne ring with the scope purchase. Height = High

Scope_Rings_30mm.jpg

Updated for remaining items.

I've updated the listing for the remaining items. Only the Scope and Warne rings are remaining.

For the Athlon Midas BTR, I forgot to mention that although the specs says it parallax at 30 yds, this is up to 27x magnification. At 4.5x I can use it at 15 yds with a clear shooting imagine. I can even read an eye chart at 15 yds through the scope with a focused reticle so it's definitely an airgun friendly optic.

For bullpup fans, it balances nicely. Here's a photo of it on an Edgun R3M Standard where I had used it briefly. Great airgun reticle and glass is excellent that rivals many in the $1K price range. I just have more scopes than guns at the moment and this is my only 2nd focal plane scope so I've decided to sell it to fund more toys. I strongly believe whomever buys this will be very happy. It's an excellent scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.