• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Anschutz 8001 FT - 12 FPE w/ extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpatner412

Feb 27, 2017
OH, United States
Selling my Anschutz 8001 which is currently running just below 12 FPE for WFTF division FT use. It's an 8001 action in a 9003 aluminum stock with textured polymer grip, cheek piece and knee riser. The stock has a ton of adjustment to it to fit just about any shooter. I modified the rifle from it's original 10 meter configuration for a local shooter a few years ago and the rifle just came back to me in a trade. The shooter also requested that the extra shroud length be removed so the end of the barrel shroud matches the end of the air cylinder, which gives it a unique look. The breech block had some issue with the finish on the left hand side where you can see it's silver instead of black. I am not sure what happened there, as it was purchased this way by the previous owner. This doesn't impact anything functionally and the laser engraving is still there from the factory. There are blemishes on the barrel shroud from where the original barrel band set screws were when the rifle was in a wood stock and some other nicks and scratches I couldn't get to turn out in pictures. There are also some minor marks on the barrel band.

I've gone through the rifle and put a new firing valve into the gun to make sure it's match ready. 12 FPE was achieved by increasing the plenum size to allow for a lower reg pressure and improve the temperature stability of the platform overall. The conversion is done using OEM parts, so if you need a new reg, valve or any other internal part down the road, they are available and you don't need anything custom made. I've done this on a number of Anschutz PCPs over the past few years with good success. The rifle shoots great with Air Arms 8.4 grain pellets and produces plenty of shots per fill (more than enough to get you through an entire 60 shot match). It's currently shooting the 8.4's around 780 FPS. This can be adjusted via a 3mm allen key adjustment screw at the back of the action (this does require the action to be removed from the stock). I have not done a full string on this gun, but typically 80-90 shots from a 200 BAR fill is common.

The rifle includes the following:

• M-Werks 20 MOA Picatinny Scope Rail w/ bubble level (around 1.4" tall)
  • Barrel mounted folding wind-indicator arm
  • Rapid Air Weapons Adjustable knee riser
  • Custom aluminum cheek piece riser
  • Spare Air Cylinder (Black) made in 2017 - Silver air cylinder shown is dated 2011
  • Fill fitting with QD adapter
  • Hard Case (which it will be shipped in)

Price for all of the above is $1500 shipped CONUS. Payment via Paypal, Zelle or USPS Money order is fine with me. Feel free to PM me or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks for looking. 

Tyler Patner

IMG_5853.1640748068.jpg
IMG_5856.1640748068.jpg
IMG_5855.1640748068.jpg
IMG_5854.1640748068.jpg

IMG_5860.1640748068.jpg
IMG_5857.1640748068.jpg
IMG_5858.1640748068.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.