• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] ALL SOLD AA S200 Neil Clague LDC, Altaros Quick Fill/Gauge and .177 barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmerFuj

Sep 17, 2015
California
All Items Sold
I’m selling a Neil Clague slip-on LDC. It is a reflex style and is held in place by a grub screw. It makes my 12ft/lb S200 the most quiet airgun I own. This will work for the factory airtubes but I don’t think it’ll work on the extended versions.

I’m also selling the .177 barrel pictured below, as well as an Altaros quickfill with gauge (fill adapter included with standard disconnect adapter). The barrel is incredibly accurate- I can check my old targets, but I think I was getting .2 CTC at 20yards outdoors. The quickfill and gauge are a great improvement over the factory T-bar fill- it’s easier, faster, and you gain a pressure gauge (which can be used with a regulator). The gauge is reliable, but is about 10bar off (190bar will read 180bar). I just always accounted for that and never had an issue. Just remember to fill using your more accurate filltank gauge.

Asking $100 shipped for the LDC, $50 shipped for the barrel, and $50 for the quickfill/gauge. I will do $125 for barrel/LDC, or barrel/quickfill. Or you can have all 3 items for ) $150.

FYI the Altaros quickfill is in the bag, my rifle has a Huma quickfill installed. 
1595194522_2234634075f14bc9aa946b0.54066909.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.