• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS Airguns and stuff

Classified Status
SOLD
Selling a few airguns I got over the years and never really used. They all hold air indefinitely and work as they should.

Daystate MK4 IS .177 with heliboard. Great shape, in the box with charger, mag and original board. $1100 --- SOLD

Daystate Pulsar .22 action only no stock. Bought two of these from AOA a while but only could find one stock. New in the case with mag. $850

Daystate Renegade HP .22. Great shape, in the case with mag and uninstalled HUMA reg. $750

Taipan Veteran standard laminate .22. Has DonnyFL 1/2 unf adapter, 3D printed cocking lever aid and cheek rest. Great shape with mag. $850 --- SOLD

Zbroia Kozak FC 2 550/290 .22 black wood. Very good shape in the box with mag. $600

Also some scopes that haven't been touched in ages.

Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 front focus $120

Hawke Sidewinder 4-16x50 side focus with wheel $280 --- SOLD

Hawke Eclipse 4-12X50 side focus $150

MTC SWAT Prismatic 12x50 $400 --- SOLD

UTG SWAT 6-24x56 side focus $120

Lastly a few random things that have been sitting there for a while

Lane regulator with long pot for bottle, like new but has a scratch $75

580cc cc bottle (airtanks for sale) used with FX valve. $150 --- SOLD

FX chronograph like new $150 --- SOLD

FX valve for M3 unused $60

FX valve for M3 mounted once $45

Let me know if you are interested in anything and I'll send you pictures.

Prices include shipping to the continental us.

I take USPS money orders or credit cards through Square. Also I can post this in GB with immediate payment option if you prefer.

Last edited: